If you’re visiting Lviv but would like to see the Ukrainian countryside and get a taste of life in a smaller town, then this trip to Ternopil is perfect for you. Ternopil is a cozy town located 120 km east of Lviv. The city dates back to the 16th century, has a lovely city center, and a picturesque lake. On the way, we will pass through several villages and stop at the Univ Monastery.
Sights we visit
Ternopil, Ternopil Lake, Ethno gallery, local restaurant, Univ Monastery.
Car tour with some walking
min 2, max 16
pick-up at your hotel
every day at 8 AM
- Depart from Lviv in the morning (a 2-hour drive to Ternopil)
- Enjoy a walking tour of Ternopil and learn about the city’s history and culture
- Walk around the beautiful Ternopil Lake, or enjoy a boat ride
- Visit the Ternopil Ethno gallery and learn about Ukraine’s best known embroidery technique – Borshchiv embroidery
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant — we will share our favorites!
- Visit the Univ Monastery, on the drive back to Lviv
Discover the authentic side of Ukraine!
Get in touch with our travel experts and design a tailor-made trip plan based on your needs.