Sights we visit
Sykhiv neighborhood of Lviv
Walking tour with a tram ride
min 2, max 12
every day, except Sundays, 10:30 AM
- Meet your guide in the city center and take a 30-minute tram ride to the heart of Sykhiv.
- Learn about life of an average Ukrainian in the Soviet Union during the 1970s and 80s.
- See an example of “Soviet workers’ neighborhood” and learn about the ideas behind this concept.
- Learn why the manliest and most therapeutic thing a man could own during this period of the Soviet era is a detached garage.
- Get a feel for the daily life of modern-day Sykhiv residents.
- See the realities of 21st-century life in Lviv for an average Ukrainian.
Extend your tour with a few stops at local food joints – both retro and modern. Enjoy an authentic atmosphere, local food and drinks with our guide and locals.
Discover the authentic side of Ukraine!
Get in touch with our travel experts and design a tailor-made trip plan based on your needs.