Domazhyr Bear Sanctuary is a great place to enjoy fresh air and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city! The bear sanctuary rescues abused bears and provides them with comfortable and safe living conditions. The park is located at the Roztochchia Nature Reserve and has fun and educational activities for visitors of all ages. It’s only 30-minute drive from Lviv, and, as a bonus, you can enjoy views of the Ukrainian countryside and villages on your way!
Sights we visit
Domazhyr Bear Sanctuary, Roztochchia Nature Reserve
Car tour with some walking
English, Polish, German, Italian
min 2, max 16
pick-up at your hotel
every day at 9 AM, 12 PM
- Enjoy a full tour of the sanctuary where you will learn about brown bears, and why some of them need to be rescued
- Meet the bear residents and learn about their backgrounds
- Visit the bear kitchen and the veterinarian unit on-site
- Enjoy coffee or tea with honey from a local beehive at the cafe
- Take part in a craft activity – decorate a wooden toy in the traditional Yavoriv style
Additional payment - entrance tickets
Discover the authentic side of Ukraine!
Get in touch with our travel experts and design a tailor-made trip plan based on your needs.