Get off the beaten path and take a tour to Drohobych (90 km from Lviv) – one of the oldest and culturally significant cities in Lviv area. For almost a thousand years Drohobych has been one of the most important cities in the region due to its significance in trade and salt mining. It has a long and fascinating, multi-faceted history. We will talk about several of its most interesting historical and cultural layers on this tour.
Sights we visit
Drohobych historical center, St George wooden church, Bruno Sсhulz museum
Car tour with some walking
min 2, max 16
pick up at your hotel
everyday at 9 a.m.
- Travel to Drohobych, the hometown of Bruno Sсhulz – a famous Jewish-Polish writer and painter.
- Visit the museum where frescos of Bruno Sсhulz are exhibited
- Learn about the life in Galician Jewish shtetl before WWII
- Visit St George wooden church of XV in Drohobych – UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Get acquainted with the history of salt and oil mining in the region.
Discover the authentic side of Ukraine!
Get in touch with our travel experts and design a tailor-made trip plan based on your needs.