Get acquainted with one of Europe’s largest cities by visiting the must-see sights of Kyiv. Gain insight into the city’s history, culture and unique atmosphere on this intimate tour.
Sights we visit
Golden Gates, St Sofia Cathedral, St Michael Cathedral, pedestrian panoramic bridge, funicular, Independence Square, Khreshchatyk Street, Bessarabka
English, German, Polish, Italian, Spanish
min 2, max 12
every day at 10 AM, 2 PM
- Meet your guide at the Golden Gates and learn about Kyiv’s origins and development in the 11th century.
- Visit gorgeous St. Sofia Cathedral – a UNESCO World Heritage Site to admire the ancient mosaics, which date back to Kyivan Rus
- Learn about the connection between the name Kyivan Rus, Russia, and Belarus, which are relatives to the current conflict
- Learn the turbulent past of Ukraine at St Michael’s Golden-domed church
- Enjoy the fantastic view of Dnipro river from the pedestrian bridge
- Catch a ride by the vintage funicular to Podil
- Take a metro ride to Independence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti)
- Walk through iconic sights of the city – Independence Square, Khreshchatyk Street to Bessarabka – for an authentic market experience
Discover the authentic side of Ukraine!
Get in touch with our travel experts and design a tailor-made trip plan based on your needs.